Monday, February 23, 2009

Rock Star


I wanna be a Rock Star........no, not really. But I know someone who does. Have you ever known someone who wanted so badly to be rich and famous...to make it "BIG"? Some people spend their whole lives striving to become "it". They spend the big bucks on a super model wardrobe or the best sound equipment for the band....yet they don't see that what is truly "BIG" in life is right in front of them, and it's FREE.


Living a life for God is infinitely better than striving for fame and fortune. While some people are blessed to achieve both, success is sweeter when it's from the Lord.


Here are a couple verses about success:


"With me are riches and honor, enduring weath and prosperity. My fruit is better than fine gold; what I yield surpasses choice silver." Proverbs 8:18-19 NIV


"My prayer for you, my very dear friend, is that you may be as healthy and prosperous in every way as you are in your soul." 3 John 2 (Phillips version)



No comments: